NOTE. This instruction was written using “Windows Vista Ultimate” and standard “Windows” WiFi network configuration environment.
1. Before starting to configure the computer, it is important to remove an old configuration from memory (see how to remove old Windows Vista OS configuration files).
2. On the right corner of the computer screen find a Network icon, click on it. In a pop up window select Connect to a network.
3. In the Connect to a network window select eduroam and click Connect.
4. Then choose Enter/select additional log on information.
6. In the window Connect to a network choose Enter/select additional log on information.
7. In the pop up window Validate Server Certificate click OK.
8. If all steps are completed successfully, you shall be connected to eduroam network. Allow 1-2 minutes for your device to connect to the network.